american presbytery short report for
Held at Palm Bay, Florida
· CRPC churches from Suriname, Palm Bay, Milton, and Des Moines met in Palm Bay, Florida.
· Election of meeting officers was held for Moderator (Pastor Asgar Hamid), Secretary (Elder Dave Stevens), and Preparer of the Short Report (Pastor Rudy Poettcker).
· Moderator read the Introductory Principles of the CRPC.
· Each of the churches gave reports of God’s work and various blessings and needs.
· Discussed outreach options for the Milton church.
· Agreed that we shall normally meet face-to-face twice per year but must meet face-to-face at least annually for giving reports and mutual counsel and discussion.
· Agreed on procedures for Presbytery examinations of licensure and ordination.
· Agreed to add into our docket a time to allow for “brotherly admonition.”
· Lord willing, planned for next meeting for July 11-13 in Des Moines; if not needed then will plan to meet Nov. 7-9 in Palm Bay.